Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Another post about a mountain? Seriously?

I know right?  But this one is so so pretty!  I couldn't resist.  So at the risk of starting to get obnoxious with all the beautifulness, I just had to share pictures from our day trip to Mount Titlis in early March...

We started the day off with some snowshoeing

Views from Snowshoeing


Then we took the Rotair up to the top.  Supposedly it's the first revolving cable car in the world. Kinda silly, but whatever. 


And this is the gorgeous view that awaited us




Lunchtime
Beertime
Titlis Cliff Walk - the highest elevation suspension bridge in Europe, or so Wikipedia says.


I put one foot on it, felt it sway side to side, and got right back off. Kevin, braver than me, went for it.
Don't look down 


A sea of clouds

No need to be alarmed.  Just a friendly reminder that you might fall to your death.

Say What?!?

Deciding not to risk it, I retreated to the glacier cave.

And so our glorious day at Mt. Titlis came to an end as the Rotair descended back into the sea of clouds from whence we came.













No comments:

Post a Comment