Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Amy Winehike

Back in May we went on our very first "Amy Winehike".  Among our friends, Amy Winehike is an annual event that is looked forward to with much anticipation (especially by Scott).  Why?  Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, our friends (and ourselves included) are quite the boozy bunch who happen to also enjoy hiking.  Amy Winehike ingeniously combines both loves by taking a day trip to the Lavaux region of Switzerland to hike and drink our way through the beautiful vineyards along Lake Geneva.  Kevin and I had spent a much more civilized weekend in Lavaux last August, however, this time around (for some reason) the day is all a bit of blur.  I may not remember much, but I know this much is true: I don't got no time for no worries, I don't got no time for no stressin'...


















No comments:

Post a Comment