Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Jomini Wine Weekend

Near the end of September 2014 we went for a weekend getaway to one of our favorite places in Switzerland -- Lavaux (located in the French speaking region).  We had visited here three times before (Amy Winehike , Aug 2013, & Easter 2013), but it never gets old.  How could you not love this part of the world?  The combination of Lake Geneva, the Alps, and stunning vineyards is unbeatable.  Before Kevin knocked me up, I had organized this weekend to partake in Constant Jomini's terrace wine tasting and lunch (only offered 12 times during the year).  Even though I couldn't enjoy the wine (which I had really been looking forward to by the way), I still had a ball because our friends Stacie & HP joined us.  A weekend with those two is always guaranteed fun.  Check out the prettiness from our lil' getaway...
Jomini Wine Tasting




Wine Walk
















Breakfast with a view.

No comments:

Post a Comment